Be sure to put the date in your diary for Wherstead Park’s first Home and Lifestyle Show
Taking place on Saturday 25th April 2020 from 10am to 4pm, Wherstead Park are excited to be hosting their first Home and Lifestyle shopping event.
From gardening, home DIY, homeware and upholstery, to health and wellbeing and hobbies – both indoor and out – there will be plenty to explore and lots of great buys for both you and your home. Plus, entry is free!
Check back for more details of our exhibitors – we look forward to seeing you there.
Exhibitor applications now open
If you are interested in exhibiting at the Wherstead Park Home and Lifestyle Show 2020, 2020 Home and Lifestyle Show Booking Form.
Completed forms can either be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to; The Events Team, East of England Co-operative Society, Wherstead Park, The Street, Wherstead, Ipswich, IP9 2BJ.
Terms and conditions
- Once a stand is booked full payment is due within 30 days, if not the stand space will be released.
- A standard single size stand includes a 6ft by 2ft table, with a 1ft gap to the next tabletop stand. The table is provided with 2 chairs. Stand-holders can choose to dispense with the table and chairs if they wish to create their stand area using pop-up banner stands and other collateral.
- Stand-holders will commit to selling only the product types listed on their booking forms.
- The size limits for accessing the exhibition area are limited by the size of the access doors from the pavement. Most stand holders are therefore restricted to entering the doorway which 2.25m wide and 2.1m high.
- Access for the show can be made to the venue from midday on Friday 24th April until 6pm.
- Access to the venue on the day of the show commences at 7am.
- It is the responsibility of the stand holders to ensure that there is no damage caused by the delivery, setting up, dismantling or removal of the stand to the venue. Any damage will be the responsibility of the stand holder and will result in a subsequent repair charge being levied.
- All stand holders must have their stands dismantled and cleared away by 6pm on the day of the show.
- There is a very limited storage space for stand banners and collateral overnight and so storage for deliveries the night before or the following morning after after the show cannot be assured.
- All stands and other material brought to the show must be removed from the venue. Unused brochures and other collateral cannot be left at the venue for disposal. Any such surplus resource left at the venue may attract a disposal charge of up to £30 plus VAT.
- Stand-holders are responsible for any materials delivered to or made from the venue and for their materials and possessions during the show. The venue accepts no responsibility or liability in that regard.
- If you wish to have access to a 13 amp electricity socket, this will be available by prior arrangement at a fee of £10 inc VAT.
- If you wish to have a table cloth for your table, then this is available by prior arrangement at a fee of £8 inc VAT.
- If you wish to have an additional table for your stand, then this is available by prior arrangement at a fee of £10 inc VAT.
- Stand-holders will be invoiced upon receipt of a signed booking form.
- The venue makes no guarantees that stall holders will receive the same stand footprint as prior years.
- The venue reserves the right to ask an exhibitor to remove products from their stand if they have not been agreed at the time of booking.
- The venue reserves the right to ask an exhibitor to remove collateral/products if it is found to be encroaching on someone else’s stand.
- Please note that we are not able to refund stall fees once paid in full.